I have been making this pie every Thanksgiving and it's usually the first pie to finish. This recipe makes two pies.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Blend together the cream cheese and condensed milk; gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Stir in the crushed pineapple and pecans; pour into pie crusts and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Calories: 433.5 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 44.9 g
- Cholesterol Content: 23.7 mg
- Fat Content: 27.1 g
- Fiber Content: 1.7 g
- Protein Content: 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11.2 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 248.7 mg
- Sugar Content: 35.1 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: