S.O.P.P. stands for sausage, onions, potatoes and peppers. This is a simple one-pot meal that tastes delicious, and is easy to whip up for your family in a pinch.
- Prep Time 0 Hours 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 25 Minutes
- Total Time 0 Hours 45 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 2 pounds smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the potatoes in the skillet, cover and simmer, turning occasionally, until potatoes are almost tender and a little browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sausage, onion and peppers. Cover and cook for about 5 more minutes, or until onion and peppers are to desired tenderness.
- Calories: 970.2 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 52.7 g
- Cholesterol Content: 123.5 mg
- Fat Content: 63.4 g
- Fiber Content: 6.8 g
- Protein Content: 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 21.4 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 2741.6 mg
- Sugar Content: 7.9 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: