Best Green Bean Casserole
This great variation of the traditional green bean casserole is topped with French fried onions and Cheddar cheese.
- Prep Time 0 Hours 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 15 Minutes
- Total Time 0 Hours 25 Minutes
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French fried onions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Mix well and heat in the microwave on HIGH until warm (3 to 5 minutes). Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese and heat mixture for another 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until the cheese melts and the onions just begin to brown.
- Calories: 321.7 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 20.2 g
- Cholesterol Content: 19.8 mg
- Fat Content: 23.2 g
- Fiber Content: 2.3 g
- Protein Content: 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8.7 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 1068.3 mg
- Sugar Content: 3.1 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: