Easy Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Hot jumbo buttermilk biscuits with creamy sausage gravy are ready in just 15 minutes for a hearty, family-favorite breakfast.
- Prep Time 0 Hours 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 10 Minutes
- Total Time 0 Hours 15 Minutes
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 ½ cups milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Split biscuits in half. Place 2 halves on each of 8 plates; top with about 1/3 cup gravy.
- Calories: 332.8 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 30.8 g
- Cholesterol Content: 24.9 mg
- Fat Content: 18.7 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.1 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 718.3 mg
- Sugar Content: 7.7 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: