Microwave Scalloped Potatoes
Quick and easy scalloped potatoes. Very yummy!
- Prep Time 0 Hours 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 15 Minutes
- Total Time 0 Hours 25 Minutes
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground paprika, or to taste
- Place potatoes, onion, and butter in a large microwave-safe dish.
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl; sprinkle over potatoes and gently toss until vegetables are coated.
- Pour milk over the potatoes.
- Cook in the microwave on high setting until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Allow potatoes to rest for 5 minutes before sprinkling with parsley and paprika for serving.
- Calories: 189.2 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 31 g
- Cholesterol Content: 15.1 mg
- Fat Content: 5.2 g
- Fiber Content: 3.5 g
- Protein Content: 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3.2 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 836.8 mg
- Sugar Content: 4.6 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: