Quick and easy casserole everyone will love.
- Prep Time 0 Hours 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 30 Minutes
- Total Time 0 Hours 40 Minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink and completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes; season with salt and black pepper. Stir cream of mushroom soup into the cooked ground beef; pour the mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer tater tots evenly over the ground beef mixture; top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake until tater tots are golden brown and hot, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Calories: 345.1 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 16.9 g
- Cholesterol Content: 65.1 mg
- Fat Content: 23.8 g
- Fiber Content: 1.3 g
- Protein Content: 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10.2 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 700.2 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: