Simple Roasted Butternut Squash
Butternut squash is so good on its own, that barely any seasoning is needed. This recipe is so simple and easy.
- Prep Time 0 Hours 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 25 Minutes
- Total Time 0 Hours 40 Minutes
- 1 butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss butternut squash with olive oil and garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Arrange coated squash on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Calories: 176.8 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 30.3 g
- Cholesterol Content:
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 5.1 g
- Protein Content: 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 10.6 mg
- Sugar Content: 5.6 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: