Cinnamon Roll Apple Crisp
This is a great Thanksgiving and Christmas dessert that everyone will love! Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Prep Time 0 Hours 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 40 Minutes
- Total Time 0 Hours 60 Minutes
- 1 (12.4 ounce) package refrigerated cinnamon roll dough with icing
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup margarine, softened
- 8 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced, or more to taste
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll cinnamon rolls onto a work surface to desired thickness; press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, flour, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and salt on a bowl; add margarine and mix until crumbly.
- Spread apples over cinnamon roll crust. Mix white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl and sprinkle over apples; top with oat mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Place icing in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until warmed, 20 to 30 seconds. Pour icing over crisp.
- Calories: 674.1 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 115.8 g
- Cholesterol Content:
- Fat Content: 23.1 g
- Fiber Content: 7.1 g
- Protein Content: 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.6 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 830.5 mg
- Sugar Content: 63.2 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: