Roasted Potatoes and Onions - Easy and Delicious
If you are sick and tired of mash potatoes, fries, chips and all the other ways potatoes are prepared but don't have the time for a complicated roasted vegetables dish than this is an easy and flavorful way to get 'er done.
- Prep Time 0 Hours 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 40 Minutes
- Total Time 0 Hours 55 Minutes
- 2 pounds potatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1 onion, halved and each half cut into quarters
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine potatoes and onion in a roasting pan; cover with canola oil and olive oil. Add garlic, onion soup mix, rosemary, and black pepper and stir until potatoes and onion are evenly coated. Cover roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and continue to roast until potatoes and onion are browned and edges are crispy, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Calories: 474.3 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 34.3 g
- Cholesterol Content:
- Fat Content: 37 g
- Fiber Content: 4.6 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 424.2 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: