Easy, Flavorful Chicken Pot Pie
This chicken pot pie is easy and delicious!
- Prep Time 0 Hours 25 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 40 Minutes
- Total Time 1 Hours 5 Minutes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- cooking spray
- 1 (14.1 ounce) package refrigerated 9-inch pie crusts, divided
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 (3 pound) rotisserie chicken, boned and shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place mixed vegetables in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Place 1 pie crust in the bottom of the prepared pie plate.
- Stir condensed coup, mayonnaise, milk, celery salt, garlic powder, pepper, and thyme together in a large bowl. Add chicken and mixed vegetables; mix well. Pour into the bottom pie crust. Place remaining pie crust on top of the pie plate. Trim so crust is even with the edge of the plate and use a fork to press crust down around edges to seal. Cut 3 small slits near the center of the crust. Cover the outside edges of the crust with foil or a pie protector to prevent edge from overcooking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until crust is brown and flaky, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Calories: 626.9 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 30 g
- Cholesterol Content: 93.7 mg
- Fat Content: 42 g
- Fiber Content: 3.2 g
- Protein Content: 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 9.9 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 757.4 mg
- Sugar Content: 1.2 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: