Pumpkin Cheesecake Enchiladas
You've never had a pumpkin spice treat like this before... pumpkin cheesecake meets pleasantly crispy churro! A creamy, sweet, lightly-spiced filling pairs well with a crispy tortilla in this simple, fall-ready dessert enchilada.
- Prep Time 0 Hours 30 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 10 Minutes
- Total Time 2 Hours 40 Minutes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant cheesecake-flavored pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- ⅓ cup caramel sauce
- ¼ cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- Line a sieve with paper towels and place over a bowl. Place pumpkin puree on the paper towels and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator and allow to drain for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until very smooth. Add 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, pudding mix, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix until well blended. Mix in drained pumpkin. Divide mixture among tortillas and roll them up.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Brush each stuffed tortilla with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place as many enchiladas in the preheated air fryer as will fit in a single layer with at least 1/4 of an inch in between. Air-fry until golden brown and lightly crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove to a serving tray and let cool. Repeat to air-fry remaining enchiladas.
- Just before serving, top evenly with whipped topping, caramel sauce, and graham cracker crumbs.
- Calories: 460.4 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 54.7 g
- Cholesterol Content: 51.3 mg
- Fat Content: 24.8 g
- Fiber Content: 2.6 g
- Protein Content: 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 15.9 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 512.1 mg
- Sugar Content: 26.5 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: