Easy Turkey Tetrazzini
An easy, quick turkey dish that turns precooked turkey into a family favorite.
- Prep Time 0 Hours 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 0 Hours 25 Minutes
- Total Time 0 Hours 45 Minutes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large heavy skillet. Saute mushrooms for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, and stir in turkey, condensed soup, and sour cream. Place cooked noodles in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce mixture evenly over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until sauce is bubbling.
- Calories: 411.1 calories
- Carbohydrate Content: 33.5 g
- Cholesterol Content: 105.3 mg
- Fat Content: 20.1 g
- Fiber Content: 2.2 g
- Protein Content: 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10.4 g
- Serving Size:
- Sodium Content: 1081.8 mg
- Sugar Content: 2.1 g
- Trans Fat Content:
- Unsaturated Fat Content: